Cardiology department deals with diseases and abnormalities of the heart. Its main activities include OPD services, Special Clinics, In-patient Services, Lab services and other Office Activities. Cardiology department has Labs also that performs a number of tests. Digital Angiographic CD is used in CATH Lab. Anglo films and CDs are stored in CATH Lab for accessing patients on follow-up. Cardiology Department has two specialized wards called Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and Cardiac Thoracic Unit (CTU).
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Department deals with diseases relating to heart, lungs, blood vessels and its activities include OPD Services, Inpatient Services and lungs & Surgery and Office Activities. Patients are mainly referred from Cardiology and Pulmonary Medicine Department and Emergency. The Cardio Thoracic Surgery is backed by an Excellent ICCU team for the management of emergencies and state of the art equipments.
- • Centrally monitored intensive care unit
- • Digital angiography equipment for coronary angiography
- • Radiofrequency ablation for management of arrhythmias
- • Portable echocardiography with Doppler
- • Treadmill Exercise Test
- • Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT- device therapy for heart failure)
- • Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- • Vascular Interventions
- • Percutaneous Closure of Vascular Malformation/ Aneurysm
- • Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- • Computerised Stress ECG Test (TMT)